It’s a familiar conversation.
“What do you want to do this weekend?”
“I dunno, what do you want to do?”
“Whatever you want to do.”
Broken Arrow is the place to be this weekend!
- Safari’s Interactive Animal Sanctuary (MAP) is open from noon-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. This Broken Arrow icon needs the support of all of us now more than ever. This park is planning to remain open through July, so be sure to get out there. Be sure to check out these pics from earlier this month!
- The Doug Jeppesen ceramic art exhibit is still at the Broken Arrow Historical Society Museum (MAP) from 10am-2pm on Saturday, and there is a Living History Event planned for Saturday. Watch the BA Historical Society’s Facebook Wall for event details. Also, be sure to check out the photos from the Broken Arrow Historical Society Museum from last weekend here on DTBA!
- Persimmon Hollow Village is open from 10am-5pm on Friday and Saturday and 1pm-5pm on Sunday. (MAP).
- Market on Main, Farmers Market is open from 8am-noon on Saturday. (MAP)
- Artists of the Future is still in progress. For more info, join the Artists of the Future Event on Facebook, and follow Your Design (Main Street Broken Arrow) on Facebook. The event runs through August 17th (MAP)
- In case you missed The Dark Knight Rises at Midnight Thursday night / Friday morning, you still have plenty of chances to see it during the day. Check out Holy Midnight Movie, Batman! The Dark Knight Rises at both Broken Arrow Theaters at Midnight Tonight
Did I miss anything? If you would like your event (Broken Arrow addresses, only, please) considered for this list, add it in the comments.