Main Street Broken Arrow is the place to be Thursday night. Here’s what is going on.
- There’s a car show. Tulsa Cruisehas this information on the “July” calendar:
July 5, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
First Thursday of the Month
Main Street Downtown Late till 8 Car Show
Draggin’ Main Broken Arrow Style
Door Prizes • 50 / 50 Pot
Info Jerry 918-407-7834 • 918-251-3610 • 918-381-3373
Great Oldies Music
- Artists of the Future opens tonight. This is an event for young artsts (26 yrs old and under). For more info, join the Artists of the Future Event on Facebook, and follow Your Design (Main Street Broken Arrow) on Facebook. The event runs through August 17th, but this is from the event information regarding tonight’s grand opening:
For one night only,
you will have an opportunity to meet these young artists
and support them as they aspire to do what they love.
The show will feature a large variety of inspired artwork. You will find things created from:
*pen & ink
- As part of the event, Main Street Merchants will be open from 5-8pm.
- The Doug Jeppesen ceramic art exhibit opens tonight at 6pm. More info on the BA Ledger’s N2BrokenArrow network – See Awarded Artist Jeppesen brings Exhibit Home to Broken Arrow. To see an example of his work, visit DougJeppesen.com
- Be sure to Visit Fiesta Mambo while you’re there – we did a write up about them last month – mui Bueno!