It’s a familiar conversation.
“What do you want to do this weekend?”
“I dunno, what do you want to do?”
“Whatever you want to do.”
Broken Arrow is the place to be this weekend!
- Rockets Over Rhema (MAP) is on the Rhema Bible Church Campus on Sunday, July 1st, beginning at 6pm. See RocketsOverRhema.com for the entertainment lineup, and see the City’s webpage for information about traffic and parking at the event. Also, be sure to check out the photos we posted a couple of weeks ago from Rhema Park.
- Persimmon Hollow Village is open from 10am-5pm on Friday and Saturday and 1pm-5pm on Sunday. (MAP).
- Safari’s Interactive Animal Sanctuary (MAP) is open from noon-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. I’m planning to be posting from there in the next couple of weeks.
- Bass Pro Shops in Broken Arrow is hosting Feel Wild, Give Blood – a blood drive on Sunday, with all donors receiving two tickets to the Tulsa Zoo and a T-Shirt. Learn more by visiting Bass Pro Shops – Broken Arrow on Facebook.
- Market on Main, Farmers Market is open from 8am-noon on Saturday. (MAP)
- UPDATE – This weekend is the last chance to pick berries! The Thunderbird Berry Farm (MAP) will be open on Saturday from 7-12. They’re wanting people to come pick the blackberries! Check out the Thunderbird Berry Farm on Facebook for updates.
- A bunch of movies are opening this weekend – check out the previews on our post, Movies, Movies, Everywhere!
Did we miss anything? If you would like your event (Broken Arrow addresses, only, please) considered for this list, add it in the comments.