It’s a familiar conversation.
“What do you want to do this weekend?”
“I dunno, what do you want to do?”
“Whatever you want to do.”
Broken Arrow is the place to be this weekend!
- Persimmon Hollow Village is open from 10am-5pm on Friday and Saturday and 1pm-5pm on Sunday. (MAP). This weekend (Saturday and Sunday) is the Bluegrass Festival & Made in Oklahoma Art and Craft Show. To find out more, visit Persimmon Hollow Village’s website. HERE is the flyer.
- Los CabosMexican Grill and Cantina in Broken Arrow (MAP) is hosting “Big Daddy” up from Dallas on Saturday. For more information about their weekend concerts, visit Los Cabos BA on Facebook, or see LosCabosOK.com.
- Market on Main, Farmers Market is open from 8am-noon on Saturday. (MAP)
- The Thunderbird Berry Farm (MAP) will be open on Saturday from 7-12. They’re wanting people to come pick the blackberries! Check out the Thunderbird Berry Farm on Facebook for updates.
- Brave, and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter are opening at both Broken Arrow Theaters this weekend.
Did we miss anything? If you would like your event (Broken Arrow addresses, only, please) considered for this list, add it in the comments.